How to travel without a green card from the USA to India?


If you’re an Indian citizen, you don’t need an Indian visitor visa if you’re flying to India from the United States. You may need a visa for a third country if you’re stopping over or transiting there, so check with your airline or the country’s consulate before you travel. In order to prove that you are a legal resident of the United States, you need a green card. With this card, you can do business and travel throughout the United States. There are two documents you can request while your case is pending in order to speed things up. You must have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) in order to work in the US (EAD). Secondly, we have a travel document that can be used for a short period of time. With this document, known as advanced parole, you don’t need a green card to travel. In order to get this permit, you’ll need to fill out the I-131 form on the USCIS forms website. Unlike those who are still waiting for a green card, you should be able to travel (see above). You needed a border official’s stamp to confirm you were legally settled in the US. Expiration date stamped (usually six months from the time it was stamped). You must enter the US before your passport expires.

green card from the USA
green card from the USA

To ensure that your passport expiration dates are accurate, you should double-check both your passport’s date of expiration and the date it was stamped on. Your passport has expired or will expire while you are out of the country. Visit the Department of State’s Passport Renew page if you want to renew your passport online. So don’t get rid of your old passport just yet; there’s a stamp for permanent residency on there. While you are away, you should leave a copy of your passport and permanent residency stamp with someone in the United States. In the event that your passport is misplaced or stolen, the nearest US embassy or consulate will receive a fax with a copy of your permanent residence stamp. The United States consulate or embassy will then assist you in obtaining a visa for travel to the United States.

As a general rule, any activity that indicates that you intend to live outside of the United States is considered suspicious. Many people have been displaced as a result of being abandoned in their homes. An absence from the United States for six months is probably the best option. If you know you’ll be gone from the country for more than a year; you’ll need a Reentry Permit. This can be accomplished through the use of online forms provided by the USCIS. Before your permanent residency stamp expires, you must travel without a green card. After a long absence, the US may assume you wish to stay, and you won’t require a green card. Desertion has cost several people their permanent residency status. So, remain no more than six months. You must apply for a Reentry Permit if you are going for more than a year.