The World Trade Center Organization collaborates alongside Viridian Red to create a new business venture in the Chandigarh area. WTC Chandigarh Aerocity Punjab is the program’s name. It would include high-tech office buildings as well as business facilities.
Surprisingly, WTC is recognized for developing commercial properties all over the globe, with quality buildings in over 320 sites.
- With the assistance of WTC Chandigarh– the area of Mohali, Punjab will now have accessibility to the best-built business centers of worldwide necessity.
- In addition, WTC has established projects in several areas in India, such as Noida & Ahmedabad.
- WTC Chandigarh would have storefronts and Class A+ workplaces, discussion rooms, lecture halls, and display facilities. This facility will become the epicenter of national and international business within Chandigarh.
- The property will be constructed in Aerocity, Mohali, Chandigarh, well-known as among the city’s economic centers.
Among the most notable elements of WTC, Aerocity Mohali are the redesigned office areas and decor.
This project stands out among the plethora of commercial properties in the region. WTC Chandigarh’s real estate investment venture guarantees investors large profit margins. That’s why this initiative has remained in high regard since its inception.
WTC Chandigarh is poised to become the most up-to-date business location within Chandigarh and the surrounding areas. As a result, now is the best time to learn everything there is to know about this commercial venture.
The Project’s Unique Selling Proposition.
- Approximately Forty deluxe retailing units are available.
- Choose flats on the bottom level that are double-height.
- Maximized exposure and proximity from the major road and plaza.
- F&B units have separate access control and shafts.
- An artwork path is planned for the triple-height atrium.
- Building monitoring and security solutions that are cutting-edge.
- All skyscrapers include a private entry lobby and enclosed drop-offs and security systems.
- Non-glare workplace glass that is illuminated throughout the day.
- Fitness areas on multi-use recreational patios.
- There are Seven elevators on all Thirteen levels and a services lobby.
- Exceptional terrace suites have exposure to a lushly designed court.
- Going directly to the plaza floor and the food hall.
Why Should One Invest?
- One million firms are linked together.
- This network connects 318 towns and 88 nations.
- Has a favorable economic effect on local businesses, consumers, and regions.
- It assists emerging firms in obtaining finance, developing strategies, and expanding their operations.
- This company organizes global trade displays and exhibits.
The 4th Power Rule.
- Invest with confidence.
- High-profit margins.
- Capital growth is a good thing.
- Ownership elation.
Benefits of Location.
- The Railway Station is around five minutes away.
- Tribune Bridge is ten Minutes away.
- Chandigarh International Airport is about five minutes away.
- ISBT and or the Downtown Area is 15 minutes distant.
- Quark Town is 15-minute Drive.
More Information About The Project And The Area.
The WTCA’s mission is to foster wealth via international commerce by offering various reciprocal products.
- It is undertaken to support the creation of partnerships by providing exchange data and market analysis benefits to small businesses.
- It has assistance for trade learning.
- Exhibition and conference services are also available.
- Short-term business space is available.
- a variety of lodging options, and more
Chandigarh has indeed been named India’s “Richest City.” Since about June 2012, the RBI classified Chandigarh as one of the 12 biggest banks and the tenth-largest national center in the country.
Rajiv Gandhi IT Area, popularly called Chandigarh Tech Park, is a technology park in Chandigarh, India. The city’s effort to escape entering the informational new tech industry is the Chandigarh Technological Park.
IT companies searching for office buildings near Chandigarh are attracted by the city’s infrastructure, closeness to Delhi, Punjab, Punjab, and Himachal, including the Technical skill pool.
Here Are Some Of The Most Crucial Points.
Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula constitute a Tri-city with more than two million people. The metropolis is well built, having some of the best projects in India.
It is among the most prosperous regions in the country, with a wonderful business environment and, without question, the ideal position in the expanding provinces of Haryana and Punjab.
The extensive natural daylight office building and retail establishments are the most appealing feature of WTC Mohali. In addition, it features a large floor plate with broad corridors and a well-built structure that allows for seamless interior traffic flow.
All The Amenities Present In The WTC Chandigarh.
- There are lifts for the use of elevators
- A food court is available.
- There is a pool for swimming.
- It has rooms for meetings.
- A dining establishment which is a food court is present.
- This WTC also has a movie theater.
- They possess property management staff.
- This WTC has the most ravishing halls for banquets.
- There’s a pretty water fountain.
- A CCTV camera is on duty around the clock.
- Security is provided around the clock.
- Cutting-edge business areas.
- Tailored retail environments.
- It’s possible to enter both virtual and locked areas.
- Water and electricity are available at all times.
- There is plenty of parking.
- High-level security.
- Operational services are provided.
- A worldwide business network.
- It is quite near to the international airport.
- Individuals can join the WTC Elite Group.
In The End-
The World Trade Center Union has been a powerful weave of the industry for over forty years, serving as a beacon of commercial progress and wealth.
It was founded in the 1970s and is now the world’s greatest system of office buildings and intellectual assets, linking each company and trading hotspots on the planet practically.
The World Trade Center is an industrial development motor that assists new businesses to get started, supports corporate growth, and draws foreign tourists.